Get an idea in your head after seeing something amazing? I bet a lot of us do that. Inspiration strikes and we want to started creating. My mind has always had that issue, where I get an idea and all of my thoughts start to run haywire. I get antsy and wierd. I also procrastinate and get lazy. Like my brain is telling me to just stop before I fail.
I have a fighting spirit though.
My new and creative idea isn’t really new. I have been wanting to do this for years. I want to create a vlog. A video blog that I can confess to. I have felt that I could get more off my chest if I could just see it and hear it. My emotions not just on paper, but face to face. After seeing a few of the youtube superstars of video bloggers, I realize how much I still want to do it, but I want to do more.
I want to create a place to blog about:
- Books – My thoughts, reviews, to be read, what I want to read…Pretty much a Good Reads, but on camera
- Travel – Discussions about places I have traveled (nowhere), where I want to go, and ideas about booking a vacation
- Fashion – Not really, but maybe. I really don’t care enough
- Self Esteem – Understanding the power of being myself
- Love – No explanation needed. Just that it can happen or we can all just enjoy being single
- Pretty Photo of the week
These are just ideas, but in reality they are seldom likely to happen. Like I said, I tend to procrastinate. I love to blog and post photos, quotes, links on my social media (Twitter, Tumblr, Facebook, and WordPress).
Right now I am looking at BookTubes for ideas on how to prep myself to do book reviews online. Trying to gain suggestions on how to have a successful channel. I think if I try hard enough, I can really have fun with this.